Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In between my campus visits, I was able to hit up a few points of interest along the way. Most notably, I went to Fort Williams State Park in Cape Elizabeth. The views of the coast were absolutely stunning, something out of a postcard or "Maine Lighthouses" desk calendar. Check out my album on Facebook for more pictures.

Unfortunately, I think I barely missed the leaves changing colors. As I drove around, I kept seeing bright red leaves sprinkled in among the green trees. As beautiful as it is while everything is starting to change, I can only imagine coming up here when they are completely changing. So far, I think me and New England are going to get along nicely.

2 comments:

angelaphotos said...

hiiii sister! thanks for putting your travels online for me to read about... miss you! :)

CP said...

this is fun! so many blogs! :)